Sunday, January 20, 2008

The end of week 2...

and I'm pleased to report that I'm down 5.1 pounds! I am doing better than I expected. If I can keep up this pace I will be very happy indeed. How are you all doing out there? Okay for a revamp, I have stopped attacking the candy basket at work. I am keeping my calorie intake between 1200 and 1400 per day. I have cut way back on my diet soda consumption. I am eating some sort of breakfast every day. And so far, I'm a pound or so ahead in the weight-loss challenge I entered into at work.

Starting tomorrow, I'm adding 30 minutes of cardio every morning. I'm going to need it, since it looks like we'll be knee deep in snow by morning! Cardio helps burn off the calories you ingest and gives your heart a workout. It takes many forms. And it takes no equipment. Just walk. You don't even have to break any speed records. The amount of time you spend walking is more important than the speed. And doing it regularly will give you positive results on the scale and in the fit of your clothing.

So, will you be joining me in the morning? M.E.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Amazing Hit Counter
Musicians Friend Coupon