Tuesday, January 8, 2008

So what is your strategy?

What is your plan? As a personal trainer, you would think that I could help out my own family members if nothing else. But my daughter has repeatedly refused to be my training guinea pig! More concerned about her health than my miffed feelings, I sent her a link about the National Body Challenge. If you're having trouble deciding what kind of strategy to use, you might try it out yourself. One of the perks of signing up for the NBC is 8 free weeks at a Bally's Fitness Club. I can't stress enough the need for movement. It doesn't have to be regimented as long as it's done regularly. My daughter is now hitting Bally's several days a week, working out on the exercise bikes, doing some strength training and swimming in the pool (followed of course by a soak in the hot tub). And she's enjoying it! You can too.

But you don't have to go to a healthclub to make progress. Taking a walk, even for 15 minutes a day, can make a huge difference in the state of your health. What have you got to lose? (That was a rhetorical question! You wouldn't be here reading this if you didn't hope to make strides regarding your health status and weight issues.) Trust me when I say that walking can take off more weight than you can possibly imagine. You don't have to go fast, you just have to go and go consistently.

So when are you going to start moving, moving toward your goal? M.E.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites

Amazing Hit Counter
Musicians Friend Coupon